Saturday, April 20, 2013

Review: Straight Dope A 360 degree look into American drug culture by LeRon Barton

Straight Dope A 360 degree look into American drug cultureStraight Dope A 360 degree look into American drug culture by LeRon Barton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Favourite quote … This quote really makes me mad. Just because God makes it does NOT make it safe. "God made pot. Man made beer. Who do you trust?"

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? Some sections pulled me in and some sectios were a a forced read. The formatting and editing needed a lot of improvement, so these were the parts that were very slow to read.

Did the book description relate to the story? The description was accurate.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment