Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review: Too Many Secrets (Cleo Sims Mystery #3) by Lynn Osterkamp

Too Many Secrets (Cleo Sims Mystery #3)Too Many Secrets by Lynn Osterkamp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If your book was a mystery, what was the mystery was and how it was solved. Gayle, Pagie and Cleo solved the mystery. Gayle finally saw Sabrina’s spirit in the chamber and was told where to look.

How would the book have been different if it had taken place in a different time or place? I believe the story could have taken place in a different location but it could not have taken place in a past time. The modern convenience were required to this story.

Did anyone in the book do something you did not like? A few of the Moxie females. I refuse to write spoilers so I will leave this up to future readers to figure out the who and what.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment